View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2012, 06:25 AM   #7
SeriousTyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigobright View Post
Yes I've had the same experience with this diet. Although in much smaller proportions..

But I added an extra something in this diet, this to prevent my body from gaining weight rapidly whenever it happens I would eat something with carbs again. So I decided that once a day in every 3-4 days I would eat a full fledged meal with carbs so my body would still be used to carbs. This was actually a tip from a trainer, who also set up diets for his customers.

One thing is: As a student I'm often rather broke so in that sort of situations I lose track of my diet because bread and pasta is often much cheaper dan fish/vegetables/meat etc.
But I do not switch carbs for "unhealthy high fat" food. Just delicious meat dishes and salads. Which has given me quite some trouble with exercising.. It sometimes happend that I got dizzy during training.
Yea, if I were to eat carbs again I swear I would bloat up quickly. I haven't check it out but my med student friend/ body builder told me carbs carry more water weight.

You might want to listen to:
http://www.thelivinlowcarbshow.com/s...0-peter-attia/

He talks about vitamins that you easily have a deficit of while on low carb so you get dizzy easier. He does intense training like four hour bike rides while on low carb and he doesn't get dizzy anymore.
SeriousTyro is offline   Reply With Quote