View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #648
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
I've considers leggings as a man before... until I saw someone else wearing them once at a concert and they were the most irritating hipster creature to be around ever, and that put me off.
Yeah, it's not that I necessarily have a wholesale objection to leggings on men-- it's just that the rest of the styling I usually see makes them look like pretentious, forgive me for saying so, Eurotrash. Leggings are effing comfortable and convenient, I wouldn't want to deny anyone that because of biology.

Then again, men tend to rely more on pockets than women do, so it necessitates the additional purchase and use of a bag to hold your wallet and other crap in, etc, so it might not be as convenient for guys.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote