View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #206
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

@Shouri no Hana: Ahahaha! That is awesome! You'll have to say hi to my friend Tifaia for me lol. I believe she is the one organizing the FF group thingy. XD

@MDA: ULTIMECILALA! *glomp*

@Heliacidal: Nonono! Please! Bring Beatrix!! The more the merrier!! Just like what Uzuki and Nefer said, it's perfectly ok. Cosplay whoever you want to! There's often more than one characters at these shoots, sometimes even 7 of the same character! hehe!

@Uzuki: WHAT ..... O.O
*FALLS OUTTA CHAIR AND BARREL ROLLS BACKWARDS*
Daryl?! From FF VI?! Jump'n chocobo's I think I had a heart attack LOL! She is one of the most obscure FF cosplays, it's VERY rare to see a Daryl cosplay, especially in person! oh, I am so excited now. THIS IS AWESOME. XDD
EDIT: Ah! I remember you! When you posted about Daryl a while back on the FF section of this site! Small world!! XD I never would have known you'd come to Anime North!! Yays!~

and wow at the FF listing now O.O There is so many FF cosplays planned for Anime North next year, and it's not even 2013 yet. Tis awesome...

Last edited by Liliana : 12-12-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Liliana is offline   Reply With Quote