Thread: Aki Persona 3
View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #5
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Hmm. Do you use a wig cap? That may help as it doesn't look like you are wearing one..Get a nude colored one. It will make the dark hair color go away and look like skin under that part of the har..Honestly though, Yea I'd say get a new one that's lonfder..while wearing one that's longer, find out how long that area needs to be before cutting it. In face, when I said I had the same problem, THAT was the problem..I didn't see how long it needed to be to cover (my hair is only about 2 inches long now so I no longer have that problem until it finally gets long again..lol)

EDIT: Btw, the front looks really good though..It's only behind the ears..When you get your pic taken, chances are no one will see that area unless it's almost a profile view.
I wore a black one, I got a crap ton of them with the wigs I bought. Yeah, I got the bangs to a perfect length since he pretty much has none really. I tucked the hair behind his ears and it covers my hair, but it's the back that I have issues with but I barely trimmed any thing off the back.

But thanks. I nit picked at that wig for hours. T.T

I guess other then the fact at a certain angle you can see my hair under the wig...
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote