View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #659
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukebox View Post
What I do wish people would remember is that for day to day streetwear, LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS. Unless they are made from a thicker material like woven acrylic or wool and therefore totally opaque, people should not wear them as pants. Especially if they don't have shapewear on underneath or don't do squats often. Just put some shorts or a skirt or a long tunic-like shirt on, people.
I was once of the belief that leggings should never be worn as pants. Then I got pregnant, and I did not want anything on my body that was unstretchy and lacking an elastic waist.

I'm also fat, and would like to see people get over fat bodies, Jesus, they're not that big a deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
hipster knob end
Useless factoid: there's a hoity-toity private community near us that used to be called Nob's End. Now it's Nob Hill, which I guess is slightly less ridiculous-sounding.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote