View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #4873
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-and-Chips-Yum View Post
I agree with this. Personally, I've never understood the extremist perspective of thinking guns should be completely banned (save for cops and things of the like). If laws were made against guns, or to make it extremely hard to get them, who would follow that law? The law-abiding citizens of course, who wouldn't be the ones posing a threat. The criminals are the ones that disregard law and would find a way to get their hands on a gun, or some weapon of the like.
Well I dunno it seems to work pretty well in the UK and lots of other countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post
It bothers me that ignorant people are using the tragedy in Connecticut to push political agendas. Gun control is NOT the solution, simply because guns are not the problem. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. ANYTHING can be used as a weapon and if its not guns, it's something else. Recently, a similar situation happened in Asia,where gun control is in effect, and the weapon of choice was a knife. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is a weapon.
Yes anything is a weapon but it is easier to kill people with a gun rather than a knife.

I'm not trying to push any bullshit agenda here, I'm not using a tragedy as a flag for for my own beliefs. It's your country you do what you want to do. But be sensible, guns are at least part of the issue.

Also I hate the way these sort of disasters are always so over publicized, the media saturation of these events often leads to copy cats. I really hope nothing else happens.

http://youtu.be/PezlFNTGWv4?t=1m40s
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.

Last edited by fullbleed : 12-17-2012 at 10:25 AM.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote