View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #1993
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

@Seifer -

Workout: I'm definitely trying. Well, I just lost about a lb. last week - so I guess something is working right now. You are right about the customers. I think most of them just need someone to vent their frustration too. For instance when the customers vent the fact that their pictures aren't showing up on time (has everything to do with corporate and shipping), I just have to remind them that I get equally as frustrated. Sometimes they rethink who the are yelling to.

Fiberglass: Alright, hoping that WiR hangs on a bit more. The closest theater it doesn't look like it's playing, but there are ones a bit further playing now (don't know about 10 days). As for Applque, I think Terra should be good enough to get an idea.

Props: As for the swords, I'm thinking of doing insulation foam and fiberglass. The insulation foam is super cheap. The fiberglass is a bit more, but not too bad. I can't wait to see the spell prop. How is that coming along, btw?

Upcoming projects: That's kind of my plan with Cecil. I'm just getting as much done as possible. I think the armor will for sure be done by then and at least the small dagger side arm. As for Fanime, it seems like they tore down alot of cool things. No more Fountains either? That was always really symbolic of the con I thought.

Terra Shoot and Dress: We could also test some stuff in Gasworks Park too if you wanted. As for the Flowers, if you do get them done that would be awesome. If you don't, there is always next time. But it sounds like you are progressing alot on that. I think the Magitek seat will look neat with the Gestahlian flag and the snow falling.

I'm sure who ever you are making the Zelda armor will be really satisfied. I've always liked the look for TP Zelda's armor. It's very Queen-like. It sounds like the harp is moving along as well, so that's cool. You are almost finished with the Dress for SS Zelda, right?

More work on Cecil today, I'm hoping.

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote