View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
Arrogant Ignoramus
PSY-chan's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,187
I would call them greige, or grey-beige. And yes, they don't appear skintight like leggings. If you want accuracy, find a pants pattern in the same style. Or modify/dye a pair of khakis.

Don't wear jeans, as they won't look right, IMO.
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote