View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #6
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

There really aren't any good temporary dyes, not even Manic Panic. I dyed my hair magenta last year (let's call it an experimental phase XD) and it was a pain. That stuff rubbed off on all of my clothes (ruining some) and all over my skin. I even noticed a couple days after that my white phone had turned pink and I could NOT get that stuff off.

So yeah, for the sake of not ruining things you own and having parts of your skin turn gray for awhile, I would just buy a wig. If you're concerned about arrival time, ordering from US sellers like Arda and Epic Cosplay will get you a wig within days. And if you ever want to do the cosplay again, you won't have to screw up your hair/clothes/skin/belongings every time.

(Also, I love that you're cosplaying from a Slender-series!)

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Sayaka Miki [mermaid] (Madoka Magica), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Tetra (The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker), Medli (The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker), Sayaka Miki [mermaid] (Madoka Magica), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service)

2015 conventions: Anime Los Angeles, Anime Central, Japan Expo
Oniigiri_Basket is online now   Reply With Quote