View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #1995
Seifer-sama

@ FinalEVA:

Workout: I have slowed down a bit these last couple days, but I am going to try and pick it up again today. I have actually lost a couple pounds in these last weeks, so I am pretty motivated. I hope you hang in there too! Any progress is good progress. As for the frustrating customers, you are almost done there at least!!

Fiberglass: I hope WiR hangs in there too! I honestly wouldn't mind going to see it again. I think by next week you should be able to check and see who still has it. I think most theaters change on Thursdays.

Props: That sounds like a great idea for the swords! I can't wait to see them. As for the fire spell, I haven't started just yet, but I will very soon. I still need to go shopping for the LED, but that's not a big deal. I have also been brainstorming some other spell ideas, so we will see. I have to test and see if this one works first before I start on others.

Upcoming projects: I am so glad you are making some Cecil progress. I hope you got a lot done yesterday too. As for Fanime, they tore that convention apart sadly. I am not sure how it's supposed to look next year, but I keep hearing that there will still be construction. And I agree, I liked the fountain too.

Terra Shoot and Dress: I am all for testing. As for the flowers, I am pretty confident I can finish that in time. I may not have all the beads done, but that's just addition details. I actually need to work on the dress as soon as I get the flowers attached. I bought all I needed to fix that up yesterday, so I need to hurry up and do that before it gets to be crunch time. And I agree, the Magitek armor would look awesome in the snow! Are we going to get a headlight and put it in it? :P

And thank you for the compliments on the armor. I am hoping she likes it as well. As far as Zelda designs, I love TP's, she does look like a Queen. As for SS, the dress is almost done, I just have to attach the zipper. As far as the rest goes, I need to make the belt and the sailcloth. I think the rest is the easy part, which is exciting. I think the next project will then have to be Mr. Groose.

@ Chaos55: Awesome!! Please post pictures when you do get the chance to wear your Tidus!

EDIT:

Cosplay Update: I cannot believe I finished it so quickly, but I took my Terra dress apart the day before yesterday to put new boning in it and I managed to completely finish it yesterday and get it back together! Nothing else has changed on it, but I really think the new boning will help the dress sit better then ever. I also have all my flowers finished for my cape, so hopefully this evening I will be able to get some attached so I can take pictures for you guys! I hope everyone else is making great progress.

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%
Charlotte Elbourne - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 20%
Meier Link - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 10%
A-ko - Project A-ko - 80%
Minwu - Final Fantasy II - 20%

Planned Projects:
Mia Fey - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Sorceress Edea - Final Fantasy VIII
Beatrix - Final Fantasy IX
Sailor Moon / Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon (Someday!!)

Last edited by Seifer-sama : 12-20-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Seifer-sama is offline   Reply With Quote