View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2012, 01:26 AM   #8
Alice MacLeod
Lady Alice of Ardvreck

I am actually of nobility and when my family line is sorted out I will hold a legal Lady title and my brother will be Lord Peter the Third, 18th Lord of Assynt and Ardvreck lol. I thought the long gowns and such was the only thing I could ever pull off. I have a really nice long blue aristocrat dress from Milanoo. I have heard many people complain about that company but I have yet to ever have a problem with them. I think I will get shoes made from cosplaysky. They have a lot of really nice shoes and all can be custom made. I have a pink bag, parasol, head piece and some other items on order as well. In fact this head piece was a bow that belongs on the front of the dress but was removable so I took an old head piece, slid off its bow and slid that one on. Otherwise I would not have a head piece and as far as I understand a head piece is very important for the look. I also have a crinoline and bloomers on as I thought was proper but I am really not sure. I think I need a proper blouse for underneath though. It also has long removable sleeves too

Cosplays I have:

Alice Madness Returns:
Traditonal, Mixmatched ,Steamdress, Royal Suite, Silk Maiden

Traditional Disney Alice, Soviet Alice

Lolita:
Sweet Pink, Gothic, Gothic Aristocrat Ballgown, Blue "Alice" Ballgown

Anime:
White Album 2 Ogiso Setsuna school uniform
Alice MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote