View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2012, 01:48 AM   #29
Alice MacLeod
Lady Alice of Ardvreck

voice is prolly the most difficult thing to deal with. If for instance I went to a con in my new Lolita outfit and managed somehow to pull off my true female form, as is the whole plan, and someone talked to me I am not really good at the voice thing and it may chase people off. Now for me being an asexual as well it isn't about gender. It's about how I feel inside and how I know I was meant to be. People see me dressed like this and often say I do it for a sissy fetich but in reality I cannot do anything for a fetish when I have no such capability. I do it because I like to do it. I grew up like this for the first 12 years of my life too. I go to cons now because it allows me to be me without an attack from society. The voice however is a huge problem. I try my best not to talk when I am out because I fear retaliation from the public. I have seen it happen before. At least at a convention I have little to fear and often end up with other females tht respect me for who I am. It feels weird sometimes lol

Cosplays I have:

Alice Madness Returns:
Traditonal, Mixmatched ,Steamdress, Royal Suite, Silk Maiden

Traditional Disney Alice, Soviet Alice

Lolita:
Sweet Pink, Gothic, Gothic Aristocrat Ballgown, Blue "Alice" Ballgown

Anime:
White Album 2 Ogiso Setsuna school uniform
Alice MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote