View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
Maru-sha
t'is only a scratch!

Post Need a place to crash at the Marriott?

Big edit: A spot has suddenly opened up. I will be near my laptop the rest of the night, so respond to this thread ASAP if you want the spot.

Hotel: LAX Marriott
Price for the entire weekend per person: 85.00
Spaces available: 3
Update: Only 1 spot left!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maru the Yaoi Flag girl here, and I've got room in the hotel room me and my partner are staying in.

We are checking in on Day Zero (Thursday) and checking out Sunday. We are looking for 3 more people to stay with us.

There is an entire queen-sized bed up for grabs at the moment so the first 2 people who respond to this will most likely get the bed for themselves. Or whichever two we meet at the con first get the bed.

To the other person, there is lots of floor space and we will make sure you are comfortable!

Rules:
1. Me and my partner are 22, and 20, so we prefer you to be 18 or older.
If you are younger and just have no other housing option, then we can make an exception.

2. There will be no drinking or smoking in the room whatsoever.
If you want to drink and party, there are plenty of rum parties going on. We do not mind that you drink, (heck, I drink at cons, too), we just do not want it in our room due to past experiences with roommates.

3. You will not get a room key to the room until we have your share of the room in hand.

If you are interested in staying with us, please reply below and we'll go from there~!

~ Maru the Yaoi Flag girl

Last edited by Maru-sha : 01-02-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Maru-sha is offline   Reply With Quote