View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2012, 10:11 AM   #61436
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
Yeah I un quit. I missed the social aspect of it most of all, at parties and at the pub all my friends would step outside for a smoke and I'd be left bored. So I started following them, not too smoke just to chat, but the temptation proved too much and I started bumming cigarettes off people. Then I figured I might at buy my own rather than mooching off others. And here I am now.

The cat from Kiki's Delivery service? Of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
I can totally understand wanting the people you like to like the same things you like so that you can talk about the things you like together. I'm always disappointed when I recommend something to someone thinking that they'll love it as much as I do and they go "meh" because then we can't enjoy it together. I do dislike the attitude of, "Oh you haven't watched this anime, read that comic book, played that video game? You're not a real fan."

For the record, I love Firefly. I acknowledge the quality of Battlestar Galactica, but it was too grim for me. The Saint is a big fan but every time I watched it with him I'd just get depressed.

Hey, cute animals are not a crutch - they're a life philosophy!

@Emmers. Hope things work our with the cat. Having a fuzzy pet makes life better.
I enjoy sharing what I like with others but I am not particularly interested in trying to beat interest into people. If they don't like it MORE FOR ME THEN. It's disappointing if I just REALLY enjoy something and someone else doesn't get into it but hey whatevs man, whatevvvs.

Cute animals should be taught as a life philosophy that's for sure

And thank you ^^ we're getting ready to go out soon to see kittteeehhss
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote