View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
Raven-Sama
For The Horde!

Hello from British Columbia, Canada!

Hey everyone! My name is Raven (yes, it's my real name lol) ... I'm a 28 year old cosplayer from British Columbia, Canada! (I live on Vancouver Island) ... I have been cosplaying for about almost 10 years. I'm not the best cosplayer out there, but I do it because it's super fun!
Lately I've been quite into Hetalia Cosplay, and I cosplay as Canada and England. I've also done cosplay from Gundam Wing, Naruto, Reservoir Chronicle Tsubasa, and Gravitation (although some of those cosplays were rather mediocre so I have no pictures)
I think my most favourite costume thus far is my Pirate!England cosplay which was actually designed and made by my Best Friend, who is a very talented seamstress!
I have goals to cosplay from other series, and my dream cosplay is Lina Inverse from the Slayers. I also plan to do World of Warcraft Cosplay one day!
I've actually been a part of cosplay.com for a long time but only recently have I decided to give the forums a go!
It's nice to meet you all, and I hope that I'll perhaps be able to meet some new friends on here! ^__^
Cheers!
Raven-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote