View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #5
usuyukisou

For costumes:
Cosrevo - (Japan) - They are now defunct due to a cease-and-desist order that effectively shut them down entirely, but you can sometimes find used ones.
Sweety Pop - (Japan) - Same as above.
Love Laugh - (Japan) - Same as above.
Dog Egg G - (China; a store on taobao) - Well-known for using much better materials than the average Chinese costume stores. I have confirmed that they use their own photos. They have less choice, but accept custom commissions.
Blaze Crimson - (China; a store on taobao) - I have confirmed that they use their own photos. The ones where the model's face is censored are the ones without retouching (to most closely represent the colours on the actual costume).
Cocosilver - (China, but they have a Japanese website) - They are a step down from places like Cospatio and Cosrevo, but their costumes are true to photos. Expect little shortcuts like fake pockets.

For character wigs:
Classe - (Japan) - Their character wig line is now defunct due to a cease-and-desist order. However, their authorised resellers Etika and Mandarake have some. If you can find them used somewhere, they're a good brand to look for.
Lucaille - (China; a store on taobao) - They're one of the better ones. I won't lie; they aren't as thick as Classe, but they're thicker compared to almost all other Chinese makers. They also take better care of the colour mixing. I have confirmed that they use their own photos.