View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2012, 11:10 PM   #56342
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Moon View Post
You're welcome ^_^

And you know, if you have your credit card/debit card/bank account linked up to your paypal, if you only have $50 in your paypal account, and you buy something that is $55, it'll take the $50 out of paypal, then take the rest out of your bank account/off your card, and it's instant, so you don't have to wait.
my boyfriend said the same; usually I'll just use my Visa card, actually, but since I made two big purchases and had the money saved in paypal already, no point not using it. I just didn't see early enough that they'd raises prices by five bucks and I sure don't want a measly $ charge on my card to collect interest over several months while I pay off the other couple hundred I owe.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote