View Single Post
Unread 12-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Jamboree Jess

Has anyone experienced problems with Bodyline AIR shipping?

I recently made a purchase with Bodyline (a dress,shoes, and socks). It was my first purchase with them, and I made the mistake of using "AIR" shipping, trying to save myself some money. I made my purchase on November 23rd. (That is when they accepted my payment) And I got shipping confirmation on November 28th. The tracking says "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" on December 1st. USPS tracking has said "Origin post is preparing shipment" for going on 3 weeks now. It has been 29 days since my package shipped. I am more than a little worried, at this point. I thought that it had been shipped early enough to avoid the holiday rush. I only have a few more days in which I can make a dispute with Paypal, I would be devastated if I never got my order, and was out over $100. I finally got in contact with bodyline and they said:

Hello
You can wait sometime.
You package is delayed by post office for Christmas season.
Thank you

Has anyone else experienced anything this ridiculous? I'm not sure what to do, I've never had anything take this long to get to me.
I live in Wisconsin (about an hour and a half from Chicago)

anyone else have airmail horror stories?? Or at least more experience than me? :P
Jamboree Jess is offline   Reply With Quote