View Single Post
Unread 12-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #32
belligerent
Viking Metal

Apparently I fool people a lot. I have more male indicators (a prominent adam's apple, muscles, strong jaw, a deep-ish voice, etc) naturally, so when I'm in full crossplay, I'm even more convincing.

I'm actually disappointed when people have to question if I'm a guy or not and don't just assume I am a guy, although that sometimes can be awkward.

I was at the Saturday rave at AUSA in my rave Austria cosplay. I was walking out of the women's restroom as a girl was walking in and she screamed as soon as she saw me. So I had to do the whole "nono, believe me" bit and I'm still not sure she was fully convinced, but lol. Awkward.
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark, Nephrite
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Saionji Kyoichi, Tatewaki Kuno, Nakago
belligerent is offline   Reply With Quote