View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
Elf Lady
Bishies are love

No Yaoi Con in 2013

Official announcement today from DMI President Hikaru Sasahara.

Quote:
Dear Yaoi-Con Fans and Attendees

Once again I would like to extend my gratitude to all of our fans for helping us put on such an incredible Yaoi-Con 2012. It was amazing to have so many devoted fans - old and new - coming together to mix, mingle, and share their enthusiasm. Thank you for making it a fantastic con for everyone.

We learned a lot from hosting our first Yaoi-Con, and learned even more from your feedback. As a result, we are announcing that Yaoi-Con will be returning in the spring of 2014. We've identified many aspects we would like to update and improve, and doing so will require more than a year's worth of preparation. We are aware that spring is a busy time in the convention season, and we are working to accommodate the schedules of guests, staff, volunteers, vendors, and attendees. As soon as we have more information, we will pass it on to you.

Know that nothing that you love about the con is changing - all of your favorite events will be back, including the Bishounen Auction and Bingo. We want to ensure that you have an amazing time, and we couldn't do that without fans like you. Thank you again for all the love and support that you've funneled into the convention over the years, and we can't wait to see you again in 2014, at a brand new Yaoi-Con that is exciting, up-to-date, and as incredible as its fans.

As always, if you have any questions I can be reached at info (at) yaoicon dot com.

Hikaru Sasahara President
Source: http://www.yaoicon.com/
Yaoi Con 2012:Hakuouki - Saito Hajime (Western and traditional version)
Rurouni Kenshin - Oro?
Elf Lady is offline   Reply With Quote