View Single Post
Unread 12-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #10
AshofRebirth

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarsCASSiOPEiA View Post
Personally, I really like Sunday for finishing up shopping and hanging out with friends before we head home.

Artists in the Alley often like the discount their stuff a little on Sunday (since they often don't want to have to pack it all back up to bring home), so that's always an added plus for me. I sometimes see the merchants in the Dealer's Hall do this as well, so if shopping is your game, Sunday is a great time to do it.

Other than that, Sunday is a great chance to get any last-minute photos you might've missed out on earlier in the weekend. I like to grab food with a huge group of friends too, and talk about anything that happened while we split up (ex, if we went to different photoshoots or panels, etc). Sometimes we see some more programming too, but only if something really sticks out to us as interesting.

This. Plus, the surrounding area of a con is usually a city or place I've never been in or go to often. I like to take the time to explore the area alot more. Go to shops, go eat at a place I wouldn't find back home. It's hard to do that on busy con days like Friday and Saturday.

I also do it for safety reasons. I love to stay at cons for a long time, just hanging out with friends and people watching. By the time I'm done with that, it's 2/3 a.m. after a long day that probably started at 7 a.m. I'd rather have a place to crash then to drive myself back home. Or you can always leave earlier Saturday.. but I don't find that as fun especially if you're playing for a whole day's worth (so kinda like getting your money's worth)

I support Loose Cannons Props! And you should too!
AshofRebirth is offline   Reply With Quote