View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #5021
Angathol
harmony harmony
Canada Forums Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by belligerent View Post
I only wear makeup when I'm pretending to be a man. I am glad I don't work at American Eagle because that would be awkward, probably.

Let me briefly vent about how annoying it is to be in a car accident that was not your fault and to have your car in the shop for over a month and for you, a fitness nut who works out 5-7 days a week, to have to go to months of therapy for a fucked up back and neck, the time period during which you are also forbidden from lifting anything heavy or running.
Augh, physio. My mom's a retired physiotherapist and most of her patients were involved in vehicle accidents. I hope you recover quickly.

I've got a six-week no-lifting, low-exercise sentence as well and I'm getting annoyed at how weak I feel these days, but it can't be helped. I had sore glutes from climbing stairs in my house the other day, what the heck. So out of shape ;_;
Angathol is evolving!
Congratulations! Your Angathol evolved into Independent Badass!
Future Costumes: Deedlit : Record of Lodoss War | Saber : Fate/Stay Night | Aya Shameimaru : Touhou Project | Nozomu Itoshiki : Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Angathol is offline   Reply With Quote