View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #251
MsSei42

I found it it was ok this year but friday was really bad we got there around 2 or 3 to the pre-reg line and then we were outside in the heat for about 4 or 5 hours they need more people taking pre-reg and giving passes and i was almost late for the skit contest which i was in. the group i was with about 2 or 3 of them got sick and sun stroke i don't blame AN it's just the heat and my one friend got sick and didn't come the rest of the weekend cuz of the heat. This is my 5th year going and i found it a little bit disorganized and i find the others years i went were more organized then AN 2012. I did have a lot of fun with all my friends found things a bit pricey in the dealers room then last year

Cosplaying was fun did 2 photoshoots met a lot of people but other then a friend disspearing over that weekend...more like all weekend and we couldn't get in contact with her at all >.<. I found everything was good ran around bought a lot of stuff and just had a good time at panels hopefully next year i can do a lot more and not get cosplays done last minute XP

Cosplays

Casual or Kid Canada from Hetalia (Friday)

Team Rocket Grunt from Pokemon (Saturday Morning)

Dave from Homestuck (Saturday Afternoon/evening)

Uniform or Kid Canada from Hetalia (Sunday)
MsSei42 is offline   Reply With Quote