View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2013, 03:47 AM   #484
WantAGuava
Derp of a Being

As a young girl in a town in the middle of nowhere in republican red Texas I'm going to give you one simple fact, people are going to stare, and they're going to think your strange for being so dang adorable.

But here's some things I did when I first started out in lolita before I got to the stage of I don't even care what you think.

- Surround myself in good company when I could, this doesn't mean you have to particularly drop every friend you know because they're not comfortable with your new fashion, some people can't take attention and stares and are very uncomfortable with it so always keep that in mind for your company,but on another note good company is always the way to beat out stares and looks good company makes you want to make a fool of yourself and laugh about it along the way.

- Listen to music and look ahead, myself I prefer the official ambassador of cute Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Perfume, and Marina and the Diamonds, cranking it up to 30 and toting along to a girl singing about fake eyelashes, the word nee, and being a primadonna sorta drowns things out around you.

- My last to do is is kind of just 'mind walk' I guess I would call it. Go to a palace of your own, have some crumpets with a rabbit or an elk or something, or fly to mars, whatever your fancy, or if your those sort of people that have to focus to not get hit by a car then just pick something in front of you, anything and just start staring at it like really stare, like if your taking an evening stroll with your parasol focus the cupcake out of that leaf take it it's color is it emerald, leafy, jade, does it have holes how viney, or do the more popular human staring but that might get you even more stares....

hope that helps love. c:

Btw Alice your now my future aspiration wardrobe wise.
WantAGuava is offline   Reply With Quote