View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #6
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Oh....Now that I take a closer look you're right..Hmm..Guess I was wrong..Well either way I have OTHER ones that need it so I guess the question still remains but for other cosplays too..Or just in general as a "how to do this" kinda thing..

I understand the whole using makeup on the chest to give illusion, but that isn't going to do much when you have a flat chest..

That walmart idea sounds good though. but wouldn't it be obvious that I'm wearing them when the top of the breasts are suppose to be exposed? This is the part I'm not understanding about really any ideas so far..Cleavage is some of the skin from the breasts being exposed, meaning I would NEED breasts to make the look be realistic rather then just having drawing on my skin with a gap where the skin would be (which to me would look bad), or buying fake cup like ones (I have seen them before) because they are just like a flat material that has been rounded off so I don't know how they would look at the top up against the rest of my skin..Wouldn;t you be able to notice that there is a line on the body where the fake ones end and the real skin begins?

Well, what I would do probably, is try to get those silicone enhancers, then POSSIBLY try to get a skin-tone shapewear to wear OVER the bra holding the falsies. Of course, you can see the shapewear around the neck, but maybe from there, it would be an easier fix? :P

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote