View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #46
Nightwitch-Kat
Busty Princessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Slowly but somewhat-progress on Quorra today. I SHOULD have her torso armour, sans lighting, sewn up by the end of the week. I hope I can press out the side stretch pleather a bit. I sewed seams into the two layers of it and flipped it inside out (I both didn't want to show topstitching and don't have a foot for topstitching pleather on my machine), and now it looks poofy/not flat. My biggest worry is the lighting. My boyfriend's obviously helping me with the LED strips, snap connectors, etc., but I'm not going to know how I can attach the LED strips to the armour until I see them myself, I'm going to have to put a diffusing material overtop, annnnd I need to figure out how I'm supposed to get into the torso portion of the suit when I have lights around my hips, front and back and pulling it over my head is damn hard. I think I'm going to have to make two halves of one hip's circuit and with an inch or two where i can put my fasteners in place. Or velcro on a piece I can put on after getting the main one on. ARGH.
Yeesh that sounds haaaard!

~ Up coming Cosplays ~
  • Princess Peach - Super Smash Bros
Nightwitch-Kat is offline   Reply With Quote