I've made synthetic dreadlocks before, for the first time I made this costume back in 2006. They're kind of a pain to make and you get hair strands everywhere and you keep finding them when you vacuum months and months later. D: The dreads came out okay, a little messier than I'd have liked, and not enough size variation. I hotglued them to tiny clips and wore them that way. Since I'm doing a total remake of the costume, with an actual sewing machine instead of entirely by hand, I want to have a wig done properly to go with it. This
is the costume/wig I'm aiming for.
Looks pretty good, and cutting shipping costs is always a nice bonus. : D So is not trying to ship/receive a styled wig in the mail.