View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #12
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post
Here is what I personally think will help:
-The eyebrows just don't look very natural. I think the biggest problem is that that are VERY rounded out, in which, I have found that eyebrows are sharper than you may think.
-I would invest in some circle lenses.
-To help with the illusion of bigger eyes, try wearing white eyeliner on your waterline and in the inner corner of your eye.
-Try adding some subtle falsies. Women who wear makeup will most of the time try to exaggerate the eyelashes. If not falsies, try a volumizing or lengthening mascara.
-Try teasing your hair! It looks very flat pressed against your head. With a little gel, your hair can work wonders! I would also suggest curling it.

For girly girl, huge eyes, ulzzang, kawaii, kind of look, watch VenusAngelic's youtube channel. She has a lot of makeup tutorials, and she is really good at eye enlargement.
Also google Anastasiya Shpagina to see how to use false lashes to create an illusion of bigger eyes.
Anastasia

Venus

-Yeah, good point on the brows, thanks.
-The circle lenses, I HAVE been thinking about, howeeeeeeeever I think I need to see an eye doctor before I can even use those, correct?...
-Okay, I will look into that. I don't have any white eyeliner.
-Yeah, actually, I was recently practicing with false eyelashes lately, and this was my result: http://i.imgur.com/ANuif.jpg .... not perfect, but my first real time really with them. *Yes, I know, bad eyebrows. s:*
-Yeah, I learned how to braid it, but cannot just get it tight. >.o... I also tried chopsticks before, pretty tough. Curling might be a bit out of my area, but if I get a straightener AND a curler, maybe I will give it a shot. s:

Will do! Appreciate your kind words of wisdom.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote