View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #2592
Blood_Sword
Fabulous Boyfriend

Name of Merchant: kidsfashion10
Item purchased: 24" Long Cosplay Wig Straight 60cm Clip-on Ponytail (Black)
Links to picture(s) of your received item: -will add later-
Timeline: Ordered 4th December. Shipped 6th December. Arrived in country around 27th December. (I picked it up 4th January)
Describe your Experience: I have never ordered from this seller before and I was a little bit nervous because the price was cheaper than other sellers had on similar items and kidsfashion had free shipping too. I decided to give them a try after checking their feedback. The shipping took almost a month and it was the longest time I've ever had to wait for anything I've ordered.. except that one wig which got lost in the mail. Oh well, I didn't need it until late February so I wasn't in a rush. Luckily it then showed up and I went to pick it up. I was surprised that the package was a very small carboard box! It was extremely space effectively packaged lol. The ponytail clip-on is super soft and seems to be of great quality.. at a great price. It doesn't seem to be thin but not mega thick either. Also it isn't very shiny.
I'm a happy customer and would buy from them again! I'd just make sure to order way ahead the planned event just in case the shipping is slow again.

Final grade: A

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Team Aqua Grunt (male) - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Version

*~Next con I'm attending~*
FIN Tracon (13-14th September 2014)
SAT Hajime Saitō - Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan
SUN Ryūnosuke Ibuki - Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan

Last edited by Blood_Sword : 01-06-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote