View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2013, 08:04 PM   #16
Friday - I was Tulio from The Road to El Dorado and I was with a taller Miguel and we jumped into the pool around 1ish I believe. Changed into Castiel from Supernatural with some angel wings and was wandering around the Avengers meet with a lovely Pepper Potts. Closer to the evening I changed for theStarlight ball and I was the dapper gentleman in a maroon tailcoat with a lovely lady in a maroon civil war replica ballgown (we won prince and princess of the ball!)

Saturday - I was Ellis from Left4Dead2, I had a tall Keith with me as well as a small entourage of zombies that consisted of 2 common infected, 2 hunters, a witch and I ended up hanging with the Zoey as well. Around 3 or so I changed into WW2 France for the hetalia panel at 4:45pm and stayed in France cosplay for the rest of the night (though I used my dapper clothing from the ball for the 18+ panel).

Sunday - I was (i believe?) the only male France, starting in ww2 uniform but I gave the coat to my sister who was Seychelle cause she was cold. Was in the Hetalia panel in the morning and at the gathering on the patio after.
Open For Cosplay Commissions @ mrstitchezcommissionz

Cosplay Plans
ALA 2016 - not 100% sure yet
  • Cremisuis Aclassi - Punkquisition, winter palace?
  • Edward Kenway - tattered/castaway
  • DIO - formal for dance?, pt 3?
  • Polnareff - pt 3?
  • Metal Bat
stitchez is offline   Reply With Quote