View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2013, 02:10 AM   #2594
ethicalpirate

Name of Commissioner: Mykaios / Fate Cosplay

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.facebook.com/Fate.cosplay

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Daryl Dixon Motorcycle Vest

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: N/A (don't have it)

Timeline (how long your order took to process): It's now been 7 months

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: I asked for the vest to be made by August 22nd, 2012. I needed for a convention. I was told this would NOT BE A PROBLEM. A week before the convention I emailed her and she said again, no problem. About a day before the event she said "oh sorry, looks like I can't get this to you in time" said something about at least I'll have it for Halloween (HAHAHAHA). At some point at got a $20.00 refund (I paid $60.00 AND send the pre-made vest). So now it's January and I still don't have the vest. I have a bunch of ridiculous emails with RIDICULOUS excuses and some of the WORST customer service I've ever seen. I'm more than willing to share if you'd like to see. And I can not get a direct answer when I ask when the vest is coming. I don't even want it anymore. I only needed it for the one convention, but she REFUSES to give me a full refund.

STAY AWAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!

Final Grade: F
ethicalpirate is offline   Reply With Quote