View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2013, 11:50 AM   #62328
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I've read the account from an individual who went to 'gender reveal parties' in which the woman had the ultrasound in front of the guests, the entire thing was videotapped, and by the end of the party someone from the soon-to-be-mother's family was passing out DVDS of the ultrasound. For sale that is. As in she was selling the DVD they just filmed, of this woman getting an ultrasound to reveal what brand of crotch junk the baby had.

JFC. Just JFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
We're getting cake with either pink or blue frosting between the layers...
Blue tastes better. I can't explain why, or the science behind it, but blue frosting is the superior tasting color. Of those 2 at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
He means a gold statue of a toddler.

There's a chocolate orange inside!
Emmers, I would like to know where I can purchase said statue. Because reasons. Reasons being I would like to eat that.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 01-07-2013 at 11:53 AM.
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote