View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #8
Jessica Sevin
JL7photography

Thank you for your replies and input! Cosplaying is quite the investment and there are cosplayers out there who want to follow up that investment with quality photography. =)

My pricing does start at $150, I specialize in photographing women, you receive one on one 30 minute sessions (one hour sessions for those who upgrade their package), you are helped to pose in a way that makes you look your very best, you're final images are professionally edited, you receive low resolution files to share on whatever medium you like, you're given a gallery in my online print store to order whenever is convenient for you, and to finish off this run on sentence, you're gifted an 8x10 lustre print with your regular mini session package (upgraded packages receive an 8x12 ready to hang wall print, it's backed by foam, is sturdy and looks gorgeous).

If you're interested in booking with me, please feel free to check out my Facebook page to see what I am capable of providing you, www.facebook.com/JessicaSevinPhotography, my email is JessicaSevin@yahoo.com. I actually do have 2 solid bookings so far as well as a few other inquiries, with limited spaces available, those who are interested should inquire soon! =)

Have a great day and I hope you guys all have an amazing time at Katsucon! I know I will!