View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #62533
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyumuChan View Post
I don't know, every mom, try to do something with her "little" boy/girl... but all children do not find it funny like her..
I don't really think she's trying to be "funny"; probably she's being practical. Way more practical than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Honestly I found sites like The Knot, etc. more valuable; you could always go, see if there are vendors you're interested in, and then research them online, but you could also skip going to the expo entirely and just browse for well-reviewed vendors local to you.

Then again, freebies. Just don't feel compelled to go with a vendor just because they offer you free stuff or discounts or whatever.
We are so slow on planning. We have yet to do things like pick a location. Or a date. Gonna be a long engagement~

So, wedding expos. What really happens at one? Is it basically just a lot of different vendors with booths trying to sell their company/services? I may be working this weekend (my work weeks begin on Saturdays, it's weird), so I don't even know if I can go to it or not, regardless of what I want to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
A Lenovo Thinkpad Edge (with a trackpoint. I CANNOT STAND track pads. Which made it a hell of a lot harder to get a new laptop for a reasonable price)
Congrats on your new laptop! I entirely approve of this! Not that my approval means anything, of course. I have a Lenovo T61 now and had a different model back in college that lasted for 6 years (and only died because I doused it with an entire can of Kearns fruit nectar...). They're not the most powerful or the most pretty, but damn can they take a beating and keep chugging along. I never used a padded carrying case for either of mine and keep them on pretty much 24/7. Somehow they seem like they were made specifically not to die for pretty much forever.
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote