View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #13
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Thanks folks. As for right now, I am using:

Canyon Classics Eyeshadow for the contour by Physician's Formula as recommended, though, I think I should be using a brown for shade over the darkest color, because as said, it makes my face look rather ashy. :/

A gluestick + powder for the eyebrows like instructed elsewhere.

Maybelline Porcelain Ivory foundation.

I've tried using an elf highlighter stick in some pinkish tint which sounded like it was better for me, but it hardly shown on me.

White cream makeup that was kind of recommended by mistyeyes on youtube in place of a highlighter, which is what kind of looks really bizarre in the pictures.

I should have my next two days off again. Thursday, I am getting fitted for contacts so I can try to get some of those. I have clip on bangs coming in the mail, so hopefully I can fool around with those when I get those too. As for now, got to try whatever I can work with. Maybe tomorrow, I can get a picture of what I have.

As for the lower eye, I definitely know I need to learn there, but I am still super rusty on the top, and am trying to get that going first. ... As for lips, yeah, I gotta try. I dunno what I will do about those. I know people have tutorials on adding pout and plump and such to lips. Guess bit by bit? s:

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.

Last edited by Sayoria : 01-09-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote