View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #62560
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTigerLilies View Post
Today I was discussing how expensive it is to be a geek with one of my friends.

Green body paint, $15.
New comic book, $10.
New sketchbook, $9.
New charcoal, $9.
Orange lenses, $35.
New skintone marker, $7.

What life am I living? -.-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
It's expensive, yes, but for me the things I make are a hell of a lot cheaper and better fitting than the $200 retail pricetag for a most likely poorly made dress. And I don't blow any money on drugs or alcohol....which I'm sure is quite expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindNinjaDW View Post
^ditto. I would rather spend my money geeky paraphernalia than on something that's detrimental to my health. Beside being an otaku/geek/whatever can be pretty constructive depending on what angle you look at it.

ITT: People too young to drink try to justify their spending habits. Fuck labels, I proudly support my liqour store and comic shop, because I am an adult, and that kind of lifestyle is generally AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Watching 101 Dalmatians. Yep, it's 1 am and I just started the movie (well, YT suggested it and I never pass up a good disney movie....). Fortunately I don't have any time-sensitive things to do tomorrow.
My sister used to watch that movie on loop. For days on end. Gave me a hatred for Dalmations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-and-Chips-Yum View Post
Okay, it's not like I ever wanted to eat again. So I'll share this here instead.

Really? We live in a world where Al Roker admitted he sharted in the White House. Step your game up son, that story is obviously fake. Poops does not work like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavarice View Post
And I'm also still writing 2012 on everything >_<
Know that feel bro.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 01-09-2013 at 08:42 AM.
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote