View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2013, 11:47 AM   #22
4ng31
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo1312 View Post
Also there is only two reasons why photographers don't charge one-because they want to enjoy the con the photos and work on the photos at there own pace...when you charge you promise something...when you do a free shoot all your asking hey can i take your photo you promise nothing!

and two-most photographer that are doing free shoots are not real photographers....they are a person who got a nice camera and think that makes them a photographer
Sorry for the double post, but I just noticed this. There is so much wrong with this statement that I just want to reference you back to my second reply in this thread.

When it comes to art, you can NEVER promise anything. You can make your best attempt to deliver to a client, but nothing is EVER guaranteed.

And to call people who don't charge not "real photographers"...are you retarded? Have you never heard of TFP/TFCD? Have you never heard of, apparently, not "real photographer" shooting for exposure (such as doing photos for magazines features)? Do you have any clue how a real photographer works? Seriously?