View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #62592
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
It was also hilarious seeing Jonah Hill as a KKK member.
.....man I really need to see Django like yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Actually, overall, it has gotten good reviews. Though it did piss off Spike Lee - who apparently has not even seen it! XD But, yeah, I'm not going to see it so, unlike Mr. Lee, I can't critique it one way or the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
Spike Lee has hated Mr. Tarantino since Pulp Fiction, but then again his view on racism is shit and he doesn't do very good movies.

I also assume he hates Morgan Freeman because he's REASONABLE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Yeah, Spike Lee generally manages to make an ass out of himself. I don't see pissing him off as a bad thing. I did like Do the Right Thing and Clockers.
Tarantino pissed off Lee, who in returned pissed off Sam Jackson. Who then trolled the hell out of Lee. I don't mind Lee per say, but I agree w/ the general making an ass out of himself. Much like Tumblr, I can't tell when he's legit upset, or upset because he wants attention some times.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote