View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #73
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

I like Otakon. I've only gone twice (these past two years), but I like it. I have never had a run-in with any staffer besides the one time I parked myself in a corner near a door that people weren't supposed to use, but I wasn't trying to use the door and all they said was that I couldn't use it. And I didn't, I just sat there putting on makeup.
And in my opinion, if you're doing something and am reprimanded for it by a staffer, then you were either doing something that deserved it or doing something that looked like it deserved it.

But anyway, I go because I like to meet people and make new friends. I like to see old friends that I don't often see. I like having an opportunity to look pretty or badass or cute.
The only thing I don't like is the entrance/exit system for the Artist's Alley and Dealer's Room........and I get lost every time I go in there.

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote