View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2013, 11:55 PM   #6
onsenmark
ONORE DIKEIDO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briana-Sama View Post
Alright! Let me try and answer your questions...

1. For the three nights, I would say for the amount of people in the room I would take $110. Granted if I'm able to get more people in the room than six (or seven, which I'm hoping for), then the price for you would go down.

2. That's fine, I was just trying to avoid the smell of smoke in the room because of allergies. No smoking in the room would be a given, too. x3

3. Age gaps are fine! The oldest of us is 25, youngest (so far) is 18. As long as we can feel safe, we're fine.

4. Ungodly hours would be like 3 or 4 in the morning xD I've had an issue before where one of our roommates came back at 5am making all sorts of noise and it was not only rude but very obnoxious. If you do have to come back that time of night, I'd like to make sure that you have a room key and can be quiet and respectful of those who are still sleeping.
1) I can definitely live with that. I have a friend who's also looking for crash space, but she's not sure if she's going yet. If anything, I can give her a shout on facebook and see if she's decided on whether or not to go yet. If so, I'll send her your way and you can work out something.

2) That's good. I'd like to think that my parents(God rest 'em) gave me THAT much common sense, lol.

3) I like you guys already, lol. Don't worry, I'm not a creeper. I tend to be pretty chill, I think.

4) Noted. I'll try not to come back THAT late(unless panel), but if I do, I'll try and be as a mouse.

I have a couple more questions, but I'll send those in a PM. But I think for now... color me interested! If you can, get back to me on when and how you want to be paid, deposits, etc. via PM. And thanks!

Usual con retinue: Katsucon, Otakon, Nekocon.
onsenmark is offline   Reply With Quote