View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2013, 02:07 AM   #5073
Reily96
Zelda Obsessed

This... is awesome. Because there are sometimes when I just need to blow off steam, but I don't really want to tell my parents or more real life friends.

So let me begin with an explosion of rage towards my most unpleasant female relation of whom I share a parent with. I refuse to use the more common term of "sister" because I can easily say I hate this woman. And in my lifetime, I have ever only hated one other person besides her. Is that horrible to say? Yes, but I've come to accept it. Needless to say, most of my rants will be about her.

So the other day, my niece is over because my niece is always over on the weekends. Her mother doesn't seem to think she should be a responsible adult and take care of her own child, so while the niece's mom is at our homestead, she's on the computer, completing ignoring her child and leaving my niece to the care of me and my mother. We're all baking bread, and my niece goes to get the step ladder so she can get up to the counter. Something happened with the stepladder and my niece's fingers were squeezed and she was crying and hurt. Her mother then decides to get mother wolf and swoops her away saying to get some ice. I hesitate. I hesitate because the last time such a thing happened, I was yelled at and called an idiot, loser, and stupid because I apparently did it wrong. I wanted to make sure I did it right, so I got the ice and go to wear my niece and her mother are, overhearing her mother passive aggressively say, "If your aunt would just hurry up." After hearing that, I relatively calmly explain that I wanted to make sure I did everything right, because I somehow always manage to get things wrong. To which my niece's mother snatches the ice away and says, "Oh, so when your bird squawks, you run right to him, but when your niece starts crying you take your damned time. Yeah, you do do everything wrong! Don't even say anything because I don't want to hear it!"

I wanted to explode. I do everything wrong? Says the woman who dumps her child on my mother and I without giving us a say in the matter. Says the woman who only spends three days a week with her child and then drops her off with us as soon as she possibly can. Says the woman who had a child for all the wrong reasons in the first place! And when she does spend time with her kid, she spends 75% of sleeping and leaving the kid that tiny three room efficiency they live in to watch TV or play alone by herself. Says the woman who takes four hour naps in our house, when I'm dead tired taking care of her kid and will take a break for about 20 minutes before coming out to resume babysitting duties. I actuall play with her little girl - I play Dragon and Knight, make believe, I watch the silly kiddy shows with her, I play tag, I put her in time out when she misbehaves, I make her food, I make her chocolate milk - I am more of a mother to her own child than she is and she dares tell me that I do everything wrong?

... Suffice it to say, when I told my parents later, they even told me I should've told her to go procreate with herself. -w-

I dislike dealing with this woman.

For the Future:
Smaug - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Malon - Legend of Zelda
Snow Queen Elsa - Frozen
Reily96 is online now   Reply With Quote