View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2013, 03:38 AM   #1
Tigersoul

Question Don't Cosplay from an ended/ending series! (thoughts/reactions)

This is an interesting argument I got into with someone recently and I wanted to get the forum's thoughts on it...

I'm planning to do a Rainbow Dash Cosplay for Dragon*con, and a lot of fans of the series are speculating that this is the final season (though no official word from the company). I had someone tell me that I should cancel the cosplay because "The series will be over" I obviously pulled out how much I loved the character and that probably the vast majority of cosplays are from series that have ended (some having been ended for close to half a century!) but they were never convinced...

While this is a specific example I'm curious how any of you would react to a person who says to you "you shouldn't do this cosplay because the series is gonna end before the con" What would YOU say, Cosplay.com?

"The bad news is he ended up building the whole rock tower... the good news *gulp* I have a rock tower to knock down..." - Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony: Fiendship is Magic (S03E09)
Tigersoul is offline   Reply With Quote