View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #5079
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
You simply cannot be serious. Go reread the thread you made in which it was frequently and thoroughly explained to you why your viewpoint might be wrong.

Also:

1. Opinions are not unassailable. Not yours, not mine.
2. Don't keep writing "I'm sorry" when you're anything but. It's insincere.
White girl opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
I usually have great luck with clothes from Old Navy. However, they don't carry plus sizes in the store, only online. It's annoying but not a super inconvience. I got a sweater for Christmas that doesn't fit right, I'm too short for it. Now to send it back I have print out the return label, find a box, pack the sweater back into the box, and drive to the UPS store.

The movie theater I'm going to later has an Old Navy a two minute walk thru the mall away. But I can't return to the store. Because god forbid you wear a size 20 and want to shop where people shop. That simply cannot be.

Pretty much at any major retailer they go to around a size 16 to a size 20.

Now, the average American woman wears a size 16, so offering only a 16, 18, and up to 20 is giving the average sized woman three options.

At the same retailers I can easily find sizes 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and maybe some 14's. So the majority women get three sizes and everyone else gets 5-6.

They can carry extra smaller sizes but extra larger sizes is too hard? Statistically, you are more likely to have more women that are a size 24 then are a size 4.

But instead they have to go online, missing out on any in-store 1 day only sales going on-which Old Navy often does, hope that the size they get will fit them, probably pay extra for 'extended sizes' (but women who are size 4's don't pay less for 'condensed sizes'?), pay extra for the cost of shipping, and get to wait 7-10 days or more to receive their clothing that may or may not fit correctly because online sizing is shit.

Ain't no excuse for that bullcrap.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote