View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2013, 02:34 PM   #5082
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
White girl opinions.

Pretty much at any major retailer they go to around a size 16 to a size 20.

Now, the average American woman wears a size 16, so offering only a 16, 18, and up to 20 is giving the average sized woman three options.

At the same retailers I can easily find sizes 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and maybe some 14's. So the majority women get three sizes and everyone else gets 5-6.

They can carry extra smaller sizes but extra larger sizes is too hard? Statistically, you are more likely to have more women that are a size 24 then are a size 4.

But instead they have to go online, missing out on any in-store 1 day only sales going on-which Old Navy often does, hope that the size they get will fit them, probably pay extra for 'extended sizes' (but women who are size 4's don't pay less for 'condensed sizes'?), pay extra for the cost of shipping, and get to wait 7-10 days or more to receive their clothing that may or may not fit correctly because online sizing is shit.

Ain't no excuse for that bullcrap.
I love you Emmers.

I love Old Navy's clothes. I live in their short sleeved shirts, tank tops and sundresses all summer. I'm wearing an old navy shirt I've had for years as I type this. (Making myself pretty for my date tonight). And I'm pretty consistent in my sizing there - 2x tops, sometime 3x, depending on the bust, 20-22 bottoms. So I rarely have returns. But this is just ANNOYING. And it turns out we just missed their 45 day return, so we may not be able to return it.
My mom is going to call.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote