View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2013, 12:39 AM   #99
Saturn Neko
Saturn Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCloudInc View Post
That being said, I wonder if there's a way to get a food truck to come on by and feed the attendees.
I think it was my first year in 2011 that had it, but for one of the day there were sandwitches and sodas being sold on the ball room level. Though i don't know whom were doing that. (hope my memery not mixing thing up on me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Chaz View Post
You picked up your badge at 7:43 pm. The program books were still being stuffed into goodie bags, about an hour or so later they had the bags out and you could pick one up. The pocket program (map + schedule) had been misplaced and didn't appear on the floor until Saturday.

That being said, one of the things we do is we print a giant blow-up of the schedule grid and post it on the wall at the west end of the foyer (just past the restrooms, Information Volunteers & Operations, and the Chairman's couch) so you can get a jump on seeing what's when. Although it's possible that it wasn't up on the wall quite that early!
Okay, yeah I figured since it was day 0 that things wont done, it was my first day 0 to any con so I wasn't to sure what to expect. But now i know for when i go next time XD Thanks for replaying back to me and even everyone!

Next Con: ALA 9!
Costume for next Con:Seth form Trenity Blood, Misa form Death Note, ???
Costumes: Siegehart- 85%, Maline- 50%,Seth -10%, Lady Subaru(fixing)- 75%

My photagrapy is Con Albums and costusume/charectors is my cosplay Unless state otherwise in the discription of the album discription or the photo.. thanks

=^.^= The Neko has come
Saturn Neko is offline   Reply With Quote