View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #258
Not "funny HaHa" but "funny odd"

My mother hates it, she thinks it's a waste of money and has actually thrown stuff out when she found it.

My Father thinks it's a bit much, but he has no room to talk (and knows it) because he's said if he went to a scifi con he'd cosplay as Spock... he's actually very supportive and loves to see some of the stuff I do. (And has suggested I actually be a semi-pro makeup artist as a side-job)

Funny part: both my parents are very homophobic (my mother more than my father) but when I told my dad I was going to crossplay Rainbow Dash (MLP:FiM) he didn't so much as bat an eye. (of course to be fair he does like FiM - not enough to watch it on his own but he's watched most of S1+S2 with me and enjoys it, plus he has said himself that Dash and my personalities match up almost perfectly... so, it might be that specific character, not crossplay as a whole he accepts --- though I'm not so sure I'll be showing him any pics since I'm really going as far and as realistically-female as I can)

oh and I have a black trenchcoat I wear jsut casually, and my father and I were out one day when I was wearing it and he said I really looked a lot like Neo (from The Matrix) and should think about doing him.
'Bring peace to the lost lamb, grant rest to the fangs of the wolf, and deliver the Hammer of God unto the Devil', - Sister Rosette Christopher, Chrno Crusade

"The bad news is he ended up building the whole rock tower... the good news *gulp* I have a rock tower to knock down..." - Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony: Fiendship is Magic (S03E09)
Tigersoul is offline   Reply With Quote