View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2013, 05:09 AM   #258
Tigersoul

Not "funny HaHa" but "funny odd"

My mother hates it, she thinks it's a waste of money and has actually thrown stuff out when she found it.

My Father thinks it's a bit much, but he has no room to talk (and knows it) because he's said if he went to a scifi con he'd cosplay as Spock... he's actually very supportive and loves to see some of the stuff I do. (And has suggested I actually be a semi-pro makeup artist as a side-job)

Funny part: both my parents are very homophobic (my mother more than my father) but when I told my dad I was going to crossplay Rainbow Dash (MLP:FiM) he didn't so much as bat an eye. (of course to be fair he does like FiM - not enough to watch it on his own but he's watched most of S1+S2 with me and enjoys it, plus he has said himself that Dash and my personalities match up almost perfectly... so, it might be that specific character, not crossplay as a whole he accepts --- though I'm not so sure I'll be showing him any pics since I'm really going as far and as realistically-female as I can)

EDIT:
oh and I have a black trenchcoat I wear jsut casually, and my father and I were out one day when I was wearing it and he said I really looked a lot like Neo (from The Matrix) and should think about doing him.

"The bad news is he ended up building the whole rock tower... the good news *gulp* I have a rock tower to knock down..." - Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony: Fiendship is Magic (S03E09)
Tigersoul is offline   Reply With Quote