View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #1252
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

*reviving the thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPmorgan View Post
What's AAD like?
I know this is late, but AAD is a very small, cheap (but INCREDIBLY fun) convention near Atlanta. They hold one in spring and one in fall, it's always been something like $3 to get in, and actually is probably where some of my best con friends and memories came from. It's really worth it, just don't expect the same busy atmosphere as something like AWA (there aren't any panels or anything, just a maid cafe). It's personally my favorite because it's much easier to be less self conscious and make friends there, from my experience. Here's the website; they'll update it for the next one when it's closer to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlpaca View Post
Hey hey hey. Been a while since I last popped in on this darn website. I plan on skimping out on a band concert for Momocon. I'm kind of torn between going all out and cosplaying Vocaloid See-U or sticking to good old God Tier John from Homestuck. What's the dig on everyone else's plans?
I say SeeU, but that's partially my never seeing a SeeU cosplayer. P: I'm gonna go either Saturday or Sunday (gotta see what everyone else's plans are) as Ririchiyo from Inu x Boku. :3 Just waiting for the costume to get here. I might have a Soushi with me; we haven't really made any concrete plans with each other ^^;
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote