View Single Post
Unread 01-13-2013, 10:56 AM   #276
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
Heeey, I picked up the same exact fabric for my Red cloak! Thank goodness you didn't line it -- I did and because of the stretch it grew. :/
Now I keep going between what Red outfit I want to make. originally I was going to do her first outfit, but since I saw her S2 promo outfit in this past week's episode I'm thinking of switching things up (though it seems the new outfit still uses elements of the first anyway).
But can anyone figure out what color her corset actually is in the latest episode? It looks kind of green but I think green+red is kind of tacky. idk, thoughts? Anyone have any better pics?
EDIT: Black and silver striping perhaps? http://images.wikia.com/onceuponatim...idowLucas2.JPG

And I finally got real pictures of my updated bandit!Snow costume http://www.acparadise.com/acs/display.php?p=676072
Now I wanna make her white riding outfit from the current season. So I'm kind of torn between a new Snow outfit or Red for Comic-Con (both have roughly the same amount of work in store).
Oh wow. I didn't know that. 0= I just didn't line it due to saving money on fabric. Lol.

The corset seems to me, a weird brown gray color of some kind. 0_o. I'm not too good with odd colors though and figuring out what they are though...

I love your bandit Snow. ^_^

Currently I'm trying to figure out what kind of fabric to use as the base of Red's corset. I know I'm going to be embroidering the flowers on but finding a base with a similar design is turning out to be harder than I thought...

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote