View Single Post
Unread 01-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #21
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

As you said about eyeshadow, I guess I went to work on that again there. Whoops. s:.... but a bit at a time like I say. xD... Mastering EVERYTHING at once would make things a bit hectic, but a bit at a time, definitely.

So, to reply to you....

Blush, yes. I always never really do blush. I dunno why. Just never do. s:.... I'll have to look more into that.

Eyeshadow, yeah, in the recent picture, I just tried to match with the red scene there. s:.... I gots an excuse this time!.... but yeah, I will try to work some more naturally. c:.... Just got to figure where to go. I haven't been fooling with eyeshadow too too much just yet.

White eyeshadow with white liner, huh? Really, it is an illusion I don't understand, but I will take the words of you all here, since you are all the makeup masterminds, and I will give it a go. *Adds eyeliner to list* I already have this white and black eyeshadow duo I have from MAX Factor I got a while ago..... REALLY strong white and black. I think they have shimmer too.

Liner scares me. D:.... not that I fear it being near the eye or anything, I just plain suck at it. xD.... I am finally getting over my eye blinking reflex, so it should just get easier here. I've tried falsies a bit ago, and I have my own technique to get them going.... kinda. I do agree, they definitely add to the illusion. I figure once I have everything fairly decent, I will try an "all out" attempt. s:... As for that thing about "Everyday wear".... nooooot exactly something I could do "everyday".

Oh my..... your eyes look amazing. D:.... I can totally see that. Go figure eyeliner would be the annoying thing for me. :/.... I got to get another tube or two of the stuff. >_<.... I think my current one is near it's end.

I actually just got some clip-on bangs a day or two ago. .... I wore them out to Boston for a Madoka Magica movie thing, and they DID fool my friend for a bit. She thought I cut my hair, then she realized the bangs are a bit lighter. D:... Oh well, I think they are probably the closest to my hair-shade.... so my next update picture should have bangs. =D

That's an idea, but I kind of think that might be hard. s:.... I mean, I will definitely give it a shot and see how it goes. My brows are pretty wide, which as others HAVE told me, kind of take away. s:.... of course, up close, the obvious brow covering is pretty bad too. xD.... I'll give it a shot when I can and see how it goes. c:

Thanks for your input!

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote