View Single Post
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #2059
Squeaker-Ed
GOD HELP ME I'M FALLING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiten View Post
@Squeaker: I feel that way about CenTex sometimes. I feel like I'm in the middle of no where with no other cosplayers for at least 50 miles. I'm sure they're out there, just not easy to find.
I hear ya. It's almost the same with general anime/manga/video game fans, only there's been more luck with that than there has been with cosplayers. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falclon View Post
@Squeaker, isn't that because...well there are less people there anyways
Yeah (the biggest city we have in the Panhandle is Amarillo, which has a one-day-only con in July), but there's surely some out here, like Zaiten said, but they're just hard to find. (Either that, or I need to be patient about finding them. Honestly, the last two I found closer to me were through chance and curiosity in another topic rather than actively trying to find them. ._.)

PLANNED: Lisa Rogan (House of the Dead III), Jem (Jem and the Holograms), Alyssa Hamilton (Clock Tower 3)
IN PROGRESS: Spike (Ape Escape), Pearl {x3}, Ashley, Rusty, & Dinah {x2} (Starlight Express), Aoi & Junko (Dangan Ronpa)
Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook
Squeaker-Ed is offline   Reply With Quote